- Power Point presentation, group presentation
- Join the discussion, guide and coaching through the practice of connecting to the actual work (games, exercises)
- Watch the video clip, role playing
- Handle real situations and with reference books
- Tell the story/Sharing real experiences
- Each participants will be practicing and receiveing suggestions, editing in class
QC STORY PROBLEM SOLVING
- What is QC story problem solving?
- What is QC storyboard?
- The tools of QC
- Procedures for problem solving using 7 QC Tools
- What is Pareto diagram?
- How to make a Pareto diagram?
- Application of Pareto diagram
- What to note in making Pareto diagram?
- Group exercise: practice Pareto Diagram
CAUSE & EFFECT DIAGRAM
- What is Cause-and-Effect diagram?
- Using brainstorming techniques
- Cause screening factors
- Find the root cause by 5 Whys technique
- Application of cause-and-effect diagram
- What to note in making cause-and-effect diagram?
- Group exercise: practice Cause & Effect Diagram
- Why Graph?
- Types of Graphs
- The basic steps
- Application of each types of Graph
- Group exercise: practice applying the Graph
- Are you collecting the right data?
- What is a Check-Sheet?
- Principles and basic steps to create a Check-Sheet
- Application of Check-Sheet
- What to note in making Check-Sheet?
- Group exercise: practice design Check Sheet
- What is Histogram?
- Drawing a Histogram
- Application of Histogram
- How to interpret Histogram
- Group exercise: practice using histogram
- What is a Scatter Diagram?
- Drawing a Scatter Diagram
- Application of Scatter Diagram
- Group exercise: practice using scatter diagram
- What is a Control chart?
- Common and Special Causes of Variation
- Types of Control chart
- Drawing a Control chart
- Interpreting Control chart
- Group exercise: practice control charts