- Identifying the benefits of becoming managers have effective communication skills
- Improving communication skills of middle management
- Planning to communicate to achieve the desired results
- Overcoming the barriers to communicate effectively
- Providing new skills to help middle level managers communicate effectively with staff
Management committee, middle management of companies (functional managers, department managers/ vice managers) who want to improve communication skills with business partners or subordinates.
- Power Point presentation, group presentation
- Join the discussion, guide and coaching through the practice of connecting to the actual work (games, exercises)
- Watch the video clip, role playing
- Handle real situations and with reference books
- Tell the story/Sharing real experiences
- Each participants will be practicing and receiveing suggestions, editing in class
THE IMPORTANCE OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORKING PLACE
- Why do you fail in communicating?
- Communication in working environment
DEFINITION OF COMMUNICATION
- What is communication?
- Methods of communication
- How to make your communication more effective?
- What is non verbal communication?
- Barriers to effective listening
- Effective listening techniques
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SECRETS FOR MANAGEMENT
- Planning for communication
- Apply ABC principle
- Being positive with everyone
COMMUNICATION METHODS HELPING EMPLOYEES REACH TARGETS
- Building feedback system in business
- Communicate to assign tasks for staff
2 - 3 days