- Help participants understand the importance of the balance between personal value and business culture to reduce negative conflicts.
- Understand the causes of conflicts to prevent losing control situations.
- Know how to apply conflict resolution model to actual situations.
- Help participants getting positive attitude in solving conflicts, building up professional and effective working environment.
Directors, department managers/vice managers, employees of companies who want to control and solve conflicts effectively.
- Power Point presentation, group presentation
- Join the discussion, guide and coaching through the practice of connecting to the actual work (games, exercises)
- Watch the video clip, role playing
- Handle real situations and with reference books
- Tell the story/Sharing real experiences
- Each participants will be practicing and receiveing suggestions, editing in class
- What is relationship?
- Internal relationship in an organization
- External relationship in an organization
RELATIONSHIPS AND COMPANY’S CULTURE
- What is company’s culture?
- Differences in company’s culture and its influence in building up relationship in workplace
- Personality and communication skills in working environment
DEFINITION OF CONFLICT
- Personal value
- Causes of conflicts
- Usual conflicts in working environment
EFFECTIVE CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- Classifying to solve conflicts
- 4 steps of conflicts resolution
- Principles for conflict mediators
- Solving positive conflicts
- Solving actual conflicts
2 - 3 days