- Help participants grasp what professional and qualified customer service is.
- Participants know the process of professional customer service to satisfy customer needs.
- Participants know how to coordinate standards customer service of company to set their own standards with high quality.
- Participants feel the legitimate needs of clients and try their best to meet those needs, thereby helping customers remember the professional services of the company.
Members of sales department, customer service department, PR department, secretaries, assistants, call center operator of enterprises.
- Power Point presentation, group presentation
- Join the discussion, guide and coaching through the practice of connecting to the actual work (games, exercises)
- Watch the video clip, role playing
- Handle real situations and with reference books
- Tell the story/Sharing real experiences
- Each participants will be practicing and receiveing suggestions, editing in class
DEFINITION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
- What is customer service?
- Elements influencing to professional customer service
STEPS OF PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Expressing your activeness with all customers
- Realizing customerâ€™s needs
- Serving exactly customerâ€™s needs
- Serving more than expectation
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE METHODS
- Establishing customer service standards
- Building long-term relationship with customers
- Improving knowledge and skills of services which you are providing
- Understanding customerâ€™s needs
SERVING INTERNAL CUSTOMER
- Definition of internal customer
- Communicate with internal customer
- How to serve internal customer
SET UP QUALITY ASSESSMENT SYSTEM OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Standard system
- Set up monitoring and controlling board
- Feedback system from customer
- Feedback system from staff
- Rewarding system for good customer service
2 - 3 days